Turn your smartphone into a robust piece of data collection equipment! MyTech is ideal for a physics lab environment, allowing you to analyze the motion of the device using raw data from the phone's internal sensors as it falls, spins, or collides with springs! Each recording can be exported as a spreadsheet for more in-depth analysis.
With MyTech, you can
* watch live data update from the accelerometer and gyroscope as the device moves and rotates
* focus on one or all 3D-axes on your device
* take recordings with your device that can be saved for later, or exported for deeper analysis in CSV format
* conduct physics experiments with just your device and some simple tools
* learn about how different physical forces act in the real world
* learn about how your device actually detects and monitors these physical forces
NCSU MyTech is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-14. The program can be installed on Android.
NCSU MyTech (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.